Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Google Poem #1

Last night I dreamed of angels.
Last night I dreamed I went to heaven.
Last night I dreamed a circus.
Last night I dreamed I went to Manderley again.
Last night I dreamed of chickens.
Last night I dreamed I tried to kiss you.
Last night I dreamed of loving you.
Last night I dreamed of the Ledbetter Fields.
Last night I dreamed that the Real World had adopted the “Unix Philosophy”.
Last night I dreamed of Scamper.
Last night I dreamed I saw my mother young.
Last night I dreamed you still loved me.
Last night I dreamed of Gary, Indiana.
Last night I dreamed that I missed my flight to Chicago.
Last night I dreamed of floods.
Last night I dreamed I was being court-marshalled.
Last night I dreamed that Carl came home.
Last night I dreamed you kissed me.
Last night I dreamed of home.
Last night I dreamed I was in Bucharest.
Last night I dreamed I was looking down on the planet.
Last night I dreamed that she love me.
Last night I dreamed I kissed the ex-boyfriend of one of the girls I met at my scholarship interviews.
Last night I dreamed I went to Marrakesh again.
Last night I dreamed that
Last night I dreamed I sent too many e-mails.
Last night I dreamed of Bag End again.
Last night I dreamed of you.
Last night I dreamed a buffalo.
Last night I dreamed that I saw Jesus.
Last night I dreamed I was a boy.
Last night I dreamed about you.
Last night I dreamed that somebody loved me.
Last night I dreamed of my true love.
Last night I dreamed some pretty weird crap.

No comments: