Thursday, April 27, 2006

man

i'm your a hootchie-cootchie man

ramblin' man

but nobody wanted to hire out a guitar man

nowhere man, please listen

stand by your man

i need a man, a blues explosion man

i'm a man, that's what i am

white man in hammersmith palais

if i'm your lady, and you are my man

i'm waiting for my man

southern man

when a man loves a woman

give me back my man

and a man comes on to tell me how white my shirts can be

but he can't be a man 'cause he doesn't smoke the same cigarettes as me

'cause in sleepy london town there's just no place for a street fighting man

the man with the foolish grin is keeping perfectly still

the man of a thousand voices talking perfectly loud

nowhere man, the world's at your command

hey, mr. tambourine man, play a song for me

'cause i'm the taxman

i am the eggman, they are the eggmen, i am the walrus

the men don't know, but the little girls understand

about a lucky man who made the grade

jo jo was a man who tought he was a loner

but she was another man

she go a lot of pretty pretty boys that she calls friends

here comes your man

straight to the man

and one day, you'll find out that you lost a good man

1 comment:

Neil said...

Hey man, where did you go?