Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Google Poem #2

This morning when I woke up I could
This morning when I woke up actually my nephew woke me up
This morning when I woke up there was a giant
This morning when I woke up I was having trouble breathing again
This morning when I woke up I decided I would drive to church
This morning when I woke up I thought I was dead
This morning when I woke up quite hung over
This morning when I woke up the pain seemed to be gone
This morning when I woke up I couldn’t breathe
This morning when I woke up she was nowhere to be found
This morning when I woke up I got out of the tent and saw a deer
This morning when I woke up I could hardly get out of bed for the pain
This morning when I woke up I didn’t know I looked like that
This morning when I woke up with Isaiah sleeping next to me
This morning when I woke up I didn’t have any real problems
This morning when I woke up I smelled the beautiful fresh summer air
This morning when I woke up and the ship was still rolling
This morning when I woke up the spot was larger
This morning when I woke up I could almost close my fist
This morning when I woke up I had frequent dizzy spells
This morning when I woke up in the car
This morning when I woke up at 6 a.m. from an eight hour sleep
This morning when I woke up I hadn’t yet remembered one of my dreams
This morning when I woke up I had a real sense of “Today is the first day of the rest of my life”
This morning when I woke up they were both on the bed
This morning when I woke up early, I was coughing
This morning when I woke up to another damp day
This morning when I woke up it hurt to breathe
This morning when I woke up with unmistakable exam butterflies in my stomach
This morning when I woke up there were two chickadees on the railing of my balcony
This morning when I woke up there was just myself left
This morning when I woke up the swelling was only down a little bit

No comments: